Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Acupuncture is Coming Soon to the Southside!!!

Yay!  I am crossing my fingers, hoping that very soon (like, as in this Friday, April 1) I will officially have my  license to practice in the fair state of Georgia and can seriously work on  getting my clinic up and running!  For those of you that don't know, I am planning on opening a neighborhood-style  acupuncture clinic inside the Newnan School of Gymnastics.  (Thanks to Cricket and Kathy for that!)  It will be in the old preschool room... very exciting!  Max Fried, who is an awesome acupuncturist, will be working with me.
If the state approves my license, (and there is no reason why they shouldn't) we are shooting for a May 5 opening date.  Do you realize that this will be the only neighborhood-style, low-cost acupuncture clinic anywhere close to Newnan and Peachtree City?  It will be no frills so we can keep the cost down.   The name of the clinic will be Acupuncture First.  More about how it got its name tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I am so happy that there will finally be a great acupuncutist on the Southside. I LOOOVE Max already and can't wait to meet you. He cured my pain when (while I was pregnant) my baby decided to take up residency on my psoas muscle. I wasted 5 or 6 months in serious pain until I decided to go to him. I still share this story with everyone even though the baby is now 2. I can't imagine how miserable my final months would have been without him. It made me a believer in acupuncture.

    ReplyDelete