Monday, April 4, 2011

CELEBRATE!

Well, I was so busy celebrating that I almost forgot to post today with the good news!  I am now officially a licensed acupuncturist in the state of Georgia (and I will say there has been LESS than 300 acupuncturists licensed here, if you can believe it.)
Yes.  I picked that puppy up from downtown today in the midst of gale force winds.  Sunny, warm skies, but gale force winds.  I hear there's bad weather coming in.... guess Hell's mad that it wasn't able to deter me from this goal.
So many people have helped me.  So many people have offered up so much support in so many ways.  I can never thank you enough.  I would name you all by name but the list is endless.
My first patient as a licensed acupuncturist was my Dad!  How special is that?   He is my biggest fan and I am his.
So tonight, I feel very grateful and fortunate and lucky and happy to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment