Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Night Can't Sleep Musings

   My friend Angie Middleton just put up her website.  It is so fresh and clean and honest and beautiful, just like Angie is.  The website really matches her personality!  Her business is Angie's Acupuncture and it's in Gainesville, Florida.  Her domain name made me laugh... when we were students, her husband always told her she should name her business "Needle me, Angie!" and that is what she chose to use for her domain.  I think it is very clever and catchy.  In any case, Angie will give you a really extraordinary treatment if you go to her....she is wonderful in every way.
    Mark spent the day working on shelves and tables for my clinic.  What a help he is!  He has become quite the craftsman!  They are great and I am lucky that he is as excited about my business as I am.   Today, he picked up our first piece of store-bought furniture ... a desk to use for pulse-taking.  It is pretty funky and cool and I really love it!  It matches well with the furniture he has made.
   Things are moving right along and I guess they better be because opening day is not that far off!  I ordered business cards today, and some magnets, and a couple of t-shirts just to see how the quality of the t-shirts are with vista print.  Ordering the business cards was quite the job for someone who is as technologically challenged as I am.  I went on a supply-buying mission to Fayetteville and I won't be doing that often without other chores to do in that direction with gas at $4 a gallon.  I shouldn't have worked at all today, although I enjoyed what I did.  I told myself that Sundays would be as they should... a day of rest.  But I didn't rest.  And now I can't sleep.  Augh!  So I play with photo booth!


two heads are better than one
T

No comments:

Post a Comment